aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, April 23, 2011
@ 12:05 PM

Afternoon peeps!

I woke up at 11am!!!
It's always the timing i get up at no matter how late i slept!

Gathering with my besties! ytd.. was so darm AWESOME! *love them so much*
Best ktv session - we should be singing but we ended up talking about BKK!
Best dinner session - we should be finishing up all our food but we did not!
Best neoprint session - we only get to choose 3 pics due to limit time!
Best chill out at esplanade - we shld be chatting abt BKK here but we are busying taking photos!


Once i got home, Chen called!

Chen: Hello~ Mei Ling.. you wanna come zouk now?!
Me: HUH?! This timing?! Never tell me earlier! I just got home!
Chen: come out again la..
Me: eh... *still complaining she shld have called me earlier!*
Me: okay.. text u in 5 mins..

5 mins passed--

SMS from Chen: Are you coming!!
Me: Yep! coming.. just for a while to see you'll. Wearing my cute lil specs!

So my initial plan was to only stay there till 3am so i just brought my wallet, phone and keys!
but as usual! Never go as planned!
We left when the zouk closes! how nice! Got home at 5+am!
*mummy alert!*
Quick washed up.. and tucked in bed!

And i'm meeting deariest Michelle and Yani today!
They'll probably kill me if they see this post! Cause i'm still at home!

Bye! Have a great weekend ahead! =D

♥ Life Simple
about
JUST ME.

Photobucket

♥ Simple
♥ Easygoing
♥ Typical Gemini
♥ June 19, 1987