aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, May 08, 2011
@ 6:18 PM

Yeah.. Great!
I've finished my attachment at McDonald's Choa Chu Kang CC!
The 5 Days was an eye opener experience for me..
As i'm a desk-bound person and have never been in a such operation line before...
Even with my past-experience being a waitress.. it's a totally different concept of operations..
This is so much more systematic!

Working in the restaurant was never easy..
Some say.. this is a job for the retiree!
But HEY! You think it's so easy to handle then you should come and try it out!
Never look down on any jobs! you never know when u need it!

Salute to those who are working in the restaurants....
Restaurant's Managers, Crew leaders, crews! You guys are great!

Special thanks to Ann Nee, Jebina, Cai Hong, Atique, Mamtuz, Aunties...
for being so friendly and guiding me throughout the Day and night shift!
Gained new knowledge that will definitely help me in my job...
a big THANK YOU! =D


Will be back to office tomorrow!
Emails Emails and Emails again...
Another 5 more days of work to go... Excuses for not going to my usual hangout place..

Oh... my colleagues will definitely play a punk on me..
Either.. shift my table.. (10% possibilities) or ...
tell me something big has happen (90% possibilities)
cause they did that to another colleague of mine as she went for a 2 months of leave!
We shall see....
Stay tune! =))

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to all MUMMIES!
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BROTHER tooo~!

♥ Life Simple
about
JUST ME.

Photobucket

♥ Simple
♥ Easygoing
♥ Typical Gemini
♥ June 19, 1987